- Centrally located to the shops of Main Street and the lifts of Park City Mountain Resort
- This spacious condominium with full kitchens feels like a home away from home
- Luxuriate in the contemporary decor with an open living space and large rooms
- Walk two blocks to the Town Lift for quickest access to the mountain
- On the free Park City shuttle route
- Walk to a variety of cafes, museums, restaurants, and bars
- Look over Main St. from the rooftop deck and hot tub
- You will be in the heart of the Sundance festivities, just steps from Main Street
- Walk or take the free shuttle to the theatres scattered around Park City
- Head to the iconic No Name Bar for a casual drink or High West Distillery for something more classy
- You won't need a car while staying at this location, but there is a reserved parking space in a public lot
- Located 35 minutes from the Salt Lake International Airport
Park Haus Condominium (sleeps 11)
2 Kings, 1 Queen, 2 Twins
This attractive condo comfortably accommodates 11 guests with its 4 bedrooms and central, open living space. Living, kitchen and dining areas blend into each other, perfect for gatherings or claiming your personal space to relax. The living room furnishings are a balanced mix of style and function with clean lines and natural textures. Ample seating means guests can curl up next to the fireplace on the sprawling sectional after a long day on the slopes or comfortably lounge and converse during a catered social gathering.
4 bedroom, 5 bathroom condo located on Main Street
Park Haus, is a spacious and harmonious luxury condo in a coveted Historic Main Street location. Its balconies and penthouse deck provide panoramic views of the charming old-west storefronts and the dramatic mountain backdrop. Summer or winter, you step out of this seductive property and are enjoying one of Park City's fabulous festivals, events or outdoor activities.
Located in the heart of Park City's downtown, you'll be walking distance from the best restaurants, bars, and museums. During Sundance, you'll be practically in the middle of the action, three blocks from the closest theatre and in the heart of the Festival Base Camp.