Why we like it
- This vacation home is one of few with ski-in/ski-out access to Park City Mountain
- There are hidden nooks and crannies to sit throughout the house
- Watch a movie on the larger than life TV next to the fireplace in the living room
- Admire the view out of floor to ceiling windows
- Cook meals from home in the open, fully-equipped kitchen
- Luxuriate in the private outdoor hot tub set into the stone wall on the heated patio
- Warm up next to one of five fireplaces throughout the property
- The large ski-prep room is perfect for storing gear
- Easily walk to the restaurants and shops on Main Street from this location
What you need to know
- With five bedrooms, it's the perfect family or couples retreat
- This property backs the resort and sometimes includes a short uphill hike to get the slope
- Located a five-minute drive from the other resort in the area, Deer Valley
- Walk to 501 on Main for seasonal Utah-inspired food
- For apres ski, grab a beer on No Name's upstairs patio
- Easily explore the theaters and art galleries of Main Street
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Mountain Masterpiece (sleeps 10)
Master Suite: 1 King , Guest Suite: 1 King, Guest Suite: 1 Queen, Guest Suite: 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa, Guest Suite: 1 Queen Sleeper Sofa Mountain Masterpiece
Mountain Masterpiece is Park City’s finest ski-in/ski-out mountain retreat. This marvelous property is fabulous for friends and families and offers the ultimate for entertaining and “living life Park City-style” at its finest. The location offers perfect ski access to Park City Mountain Resort and is an easy walk to Historical Main Street. The house sleeps ten guests and features five spacious bedrooms and five exquisite bathrooms that makes this a brilliant masterpiece residence with Old Town architectural influences and charm.
For outdoor entertaining, the heated patio is ideal at any time of the day, any time of the year. As the sun starts to set, grab a refreshment, light the fire-pit and start dinner on the 42′ inch Viking barbecue grill. Switch on the hot tub jets, make sure the temperature is just right and prepare for an enchanted evening. Watch the skyline transform to a blanket of sparkling starlight’s and don’t forget about dinner on the grill!
The great room is perfection and features comfortable designer furnishings, dramatic fireplace, wet bar and a spectacular chandelier which all works together and creates an enchanting place to entertain. The gourmet kitchen is another wonderful space and offers an informal dining area with a cozy hearth room that features a beautiful custom fireplace. There is plenty of work space to allow your chef (or ours) to create a fabulous home-cooked meal. The plaza level offers a city approved “lock-out” unit with a private entrance. Use it as a third family room, fifth bedroom, den, nanny, in-law or guest quarters – the possibilities are endless. Other home features include; a gorgeous ski-prep room, five fireplaces, wet bar, surround sound system, security system, central vacuum, wireless internet access, elevator, Sierra Pacific windows, and a hybrid radiant and forced air heating system, including humidification and air conditioning.
The views are wonderful. The location is sublime. There are only a few luxury homes with true ski-in/ski-out access to Park City Mountain Resort. With 314 runs, 40 lifts, Park City Mountain Resort has enough terrain to satisfy everyone. You’ll get it all with groomers, bumps, bowls, powder, peaks and parks. And don’t forget how close you are to Deer Valley Resort which is just a five minute drive.
Internet access in public areas
- Wireless Internet
- Concierge services
- Designer toiletries
- Spa Tub
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior express written authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.