Why we like it
- Located on Main Street, the best of Park City is directly out the door
- Walk a few blocks to the Town Lift for quickest access to skiing
- Sleep well in the large beds throughout the townhouse
- Circle around the fireplace and large flat screen television after a day on the slopes
- Relax in the private outdoor hot tub which looks out on snow-covered hills
- Cook your meals in the large open kitchen with modern appliances
- Make an apres ski drink or nightcap at the on-site wet bar
What you need to know
- Situated above the shops, attractions, and theaters of Main Street
- There is no guaranteed parking, but everything is accessible without a car
- Walk across the street to Fletcher's for craft cocktails and high-end dining
- There is a free city bus stop 0.25 mile away, the bus will take you around Park City
- The nearest Sundance Theatre is Egyptian Theatre, a block away
- If you plan on cooking, the nearest grocery store is 1.5 miles away
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Main Street Contempo (sleeps 11)
5 Bedroom: King, King, King, Queen, Twin Bunk + Twin Main Street Contempo
This downtown contemporary ski house is the perfect place for any Park City vacation. Its ideal location means that you’re in the middle of the action from dawn until dusk, the moment you arrive.
This highly sought after main street location is bright and airy allowing you to utilize every square foot with its open floor modern layout. The living room circles around the large fireplace and large flat screen television, while still allowing you access to view all the action down below on main through its wall of glass windows. Gather around the living and sitting room area, or sit eight at the dining room table and enjoy a fine dining experience. The nearby wet bar is convenient for grabbing a quick drink and sitting at the granite breakfast bar to watch your chef at work in the high-end gourmet kitchen with stainless steel appliances.
Retreat to your private master suite with incredible bustling views. Lay back in your soft king bedding and watch a late night movie under your chandelier. Your ensuite and large master closet gives you high-end pampering and the extra space you need to keep your bedroom clutter free and beautiful for your stay.
The additional bedrooms all feature the same luxurious and modern touches and provides televisions in every room, storage space, ensuite bathrooms and beautiful views of Historic Main Street, Park City.
Enjoy the high life of modern mountain living as you soak in the private rooftop hot tub. Enjoy the amazing mountain sunsets and enjoy the cool crisp mountain air from this private rooftop escape.
Located on Main Street and just blocks from the Town Lift, this incredible home lets you live like a local and surrounds you in the lavishness of mountain modern living.
- Concierge services
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior express written authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.