Why we like it
- This house is like home, only better, because it has high-end amenities throughout
- Located a few steps from Main Street, there are plenty of local restaurants and bars nearby
- Walk two blocks to the Town Lift or take the free bus for quick access to skiing
- Curl up with a book next to the large living room fireplace
- The room with a queen and two twins is perfect for kids
- Soak your sore muscles in the private outdoor hot tub
- Cook your meals in the open kitchen with a breakfast bar
What you need to know
- There is a parking permit for one spot, however, with the free shuttle you don't need to drive
- Walk down Park Ave to High West Distillery, for local whiskey and delicious cocktails
- The base of the Town Lift is a three-minute walk away
- Grab an apres drink from No Name Saloon, where the outdoor patio is open year round
- The festivities of Sundance are a block away, including Egyptian Theatre
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Park Avenue Jewel (sleeps 10)
4 Bedroom: King, Queen, Queen, Queen + 2 Twins Park Avenue Jewel
Experience the best in Park City lodging, just steps from Historic Main Street! Park Avenue Jewel is the perfect home for the ideal Park City getaway. With 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, this fully remodeled historic home can accommodate up to 10 guests with over 2,000 square feet of living space. Enjoy modern mountain interiors, a private hot tub, and a location only 50 feet from the best of Park City.
When you enter this historic home, you will find yourself surrounded by modern amenities and furnishings. The living area features comfortable seating with a smart TV and gas fireplace. The adjacent dining area can seat 8 guests and features a wet bar with wine fridge. Down the hallway is the fully renovated, modern kitchen with breakfast bar, stainless steel appliances, and ample counter space to create a gourmet meal.
The main level features the first of the guest rooms, with a queen bed. The shared bath is just steps away across the hall. The lower level offers a guest room with a queen bed and bathroom across the hall. This is the only bedroom on the lower level. The upper level features the remaining two bedrooms. The first is the master suite, with a king bed, smart TV, and ensuite bath. The second bedroom on this level is the third guest room, with a queen bed, 2 twin beds, and a TV. A guest bathroom is just across the hallway for your convenience.
Head downstairs to the main level and find the conveniently located laundry room with washer and dryer. Step outside and find the private, secluded patio with seating and a private hot tub. Perfect for a bit of relaxation after a day out on the slopes or Main, this patio is the perfect place to unwind at the end of the day.
- Walk to shops and restaurants
- Concierge services
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.