Why we like it
- The large fireplace and comfortable furniture will make you feel at home
- Watch a movie or the next big game in the cozy in-house theater
- Walk five minutes to the base of Main Street and the Town Lift
- The wall of boot dryers is an underrated but luxurious amenity
- Store your gear and skis in the spacious mud room, located right by the door
- Relax in the large private hot tub on the back patio
- Circle around the large dining room table for meals or board games
What you need to know
- Located a quarter mile from Main Street surrounded by other residences
- Leave your car parked at the house, there is a free shuttle stop a block away
- Walk four minutes to the Town Lift for the quickest access to skiing
- Bar hop on Main Street, there's something for everyone, whether you like craft cocktails or local beer
- This property is midway between two Sundance Theatres: The Library Center Theatre and the Egyptian Theatre
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Dwell on Park Ave (sleeps 12)
5 Bedroom: King, Queen, 2 Full, Queen, 2 Bunk Beds Dwell on Park Ave
Dwell on Park Ave offers relaxed living spaces, high end Restoration Hardware furnishings, and a prime downtown location with easy access to the slopes and hiking trails, making it an ideal retreat for small groups of friends or families any time of the year. Originally built in 1920, the home was beautifully renovated in 2017 and can accommodate up to 12 guests.
A large central great room beckons you to gather with friends or family around the fireplace, hands cupped around a hot chocolate while you share skiing adventures. End your day with a soothing soak in the large outdoor hot tub or enjoy a barbecue on the deck during the summer. Kids of all ages will love the downstairs media room featuring a 120" projection screen, Apple TV and 20 board games to enjoy around the card table.
Beautiful wooden floors, vaulted ceilings and large windows lend the rooms an air of comfort and ease. A gourmet kitchen with stainless steel range and the very best appliances presides over the open-plan family dining area, so conversations can continue while meals are being prepared and served. Groceries can be delivered and when you're looking for that relaxing evening you can hire a private chef to whip up a gourmet meal.
Upstairs, the Master Suite features a king bed, an Apple TV, and ensuite bath. Two additional bedroom are also upstairs; one featuring a queen bed and the other with two full beds. Both rooms have large TVs and share a full hallway bath.
The downstairs contains the other two bedrooms. One features a queen bed, TV and en suite bath. The other features both a set of twin bunk beds and a set of full bunk beds in addition to an en suite bath.
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Concierge services
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Home theater
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.