Why we like it
- In a prime location, this property is walking distance from Main Street
- Access to Park City Mountain's Town Lift is a mile away, which has the quickest access to skiing
- Be sure to open the shades, this home boasts plenty of natural lighting
- Prepare your meals in the fully equipped kitchen complete with stainless steel appliances
- Sleep well on plush beds, found in every one of the five bedrooms
- Host a barbeque, there is a grill on the back patio
- Relax in the private hot tub on the back patio
What you need to know
- Located a quarter-mile from Main Street, this property is in a quiet neighborhood
- There is a shuttle stop a block away, which services the entire Park City area for free
- The fifth bedroom is a flex room, which features a futon sleeper
- Walk to Wasatch Brew Pub at the start of downtown, one of Utah's breweries
- There is a one car garage, but no need for a car once you're on-site
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Daly Canyon Hideout (sleeps 10)
5 Bedroom: King, Queen, Queen, 2 Twins, Futon Daly Canyon Hideout
This deluxe home is perfect for families and groups who want to enjoy all the best that Park City has to offer with the convenience of walking. Relax and enjoy the modern furnishings, stone gas fireplace and two private outdoor balconies for a perfect mountain inspired retreat. Boasting polished hardwood floors and vaulted ceilings in the living area, this home features an open floor plan with plenty of natural light. The gourmet kitchen features stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, and is sure to please the chef in your group.
The kitchen is equipped with stainless steel appliances, granite and polished hardwood floors which opens up to the great room. Gather with friends and family in the great room to enjoy a meal, play board games, or relax in front of the crackling fireplace.
Continue through the home to the second level and you’ll find the master suite, which features a plush king bed, a TV, and an ensuite bath. You’ll also find the first guest bedroom which offers a queen bed, as well as the “flex room” which features a TV and futon sleeper for additional bedding. This guest bedroom and flex room share the full hallway bath.
The main level of the home features the final two guest bedrooms. The second guest bedroom offers a queen bed, while the third guest bedroom features two twin beds. Both bedrooms share the hallway bath.
Daly Canyon Hideout features multiple outdoor areas for your enjoyment. Grill up a meal on the gas barbecue, and enjoy the outdoor space year-round on the heated back patio. The private hot tub is perfect for any season. The home also features garage parking for one vehicle as well as driveway space. This home is the perfect spot for those travelers who want to be close to the hustle and bustle of historic Main Street, but also want the seclusion of a mountain retreat.
- Complimentary garage parking
- Concierge services
- 24-hour check-in
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.