Why we like it
- Grab a drink and relax in the spacious great room with a large fireplace
- Easily walk to Old Town Park City, which is the heart of the Sundance festivities
- Prepare your meals in the large kitchen with wooden features and stainless-steel appliances
- Claim the master suite, as it comes with a jetted tub
- The on-site shuffleboard is perfect for an apres-ski game
- Boot warmers are underrated amenities, amazing for multiple days of skiing
- Unwind by watching a show or game, all rooms have flat-screen TVs
What you need to know
- There is a shuttle stop within walking distance which will take you everywhere you need to go
- Easily walk to Main Street where there is plenty of shops, art galleries, restaurants, and bars
- Try Handle, which is just off Main Street and known for their fine farm-to-table dining
- K0eep your car parked at the home, there is limited parking around Park City
- The closest theatre is Egyptian Theatre, a half mile away
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Mountain Crest (sleeps 14)
6 Bedroom: King, 2 Queens + Twin over twin bunk bed, Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen Mountain Crest
This charming mountain home was once two units, now combined as one. Divided between three stories, with six bedrooms and five full baths, and sprawled out over 3,515 square feet.
From the front porch, guests enter the home where there is a warm, inviting great room, with cozy leather sofas surrounding a custom stone fireplace and a large 75’ HDTV. Beyond the great room, there is a kitchen and dining room with a beautiful gas fireplace. The well-equipped kitchen is made for entertaining, and offers high-end appliances and a spacious breakfast bar. The main level of the residence is a large and light filled great room with vaulted ceilings and an open plan allowing the kitchen, living & dining areas to feast on the mountain views. The master suite comes with a cozy king-size bed, office nook and sitting area, and a jetted tub; this will be your retreat when you need to relax and unwind. All bedrooms have flat screen TV’s, custom linens and signature bedding.
This residence offers its guests an exquisite accommodation for a secluded mountain retreat with extraordinary amenities including new boot warmers and a shuffle board table. Mountain Crest Ski Home is perfect for any occasion. And its convenient location makes it a great choice for Sundance attendees!
- Complimentary garage parking
- 24-hour check-in
- Concierge services
Shuttles and transportation
- On city bus route
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.