Why we like it
- Gaze out at the Park City valley from the large windows on this property
- Easily get to the slopes of Canyon Resort via a short walk to the Waldorf Gondola
- Walk a half mile to the nearest bus stop, which will connect you to all Park City has to offer
- This spacious home is fantastic for entertaining with a large dining room table and several couches
- Warm up next to the custom fireplace under the under the flat screen TV
- Situated at the end of a cul-de-sac, the location provides a quiet escape
- Guests may enjoy the amenities at the Miners Club, which includes a game room, fitness center, and year-round pool
What you need to know
- Keep your car parked in the garage, on-site
- Save on meals by cooking in the gourmet kitchen, on-site
- Snag the Master Suite, which comes with an in-room fireplace
- There is a large jetted tub in the en-suite Master bathroom
- Take the free shuttle to the Sundance Festivities, parking is limited near Main Street
- If you're looking to ski, Aloha Ski and Snowboard Rental will get you the best gear
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Fairway Villa 6 (sleeps 10)
4 Bedroom: King, Queen, Queen, Twin Bunk, Sofa Sleeper Fairway Villa 6
This mountain retreat is perfect for friends and families traveling together and features four bedrooms, four full bathrooms, one powder room, and sprawled over 2,200 square feet of comfortable living space. The main level of the residence is a spacious great room with vaulted ceilings and an open floor plan allowing the kitchen, living and dining areas to feast on the spectacular views. The great room features a large flat screen TV and a custom gas fireplace which is a treat for visiting guests! The fully-equipped kitchen is open and inviting offering high-end appliances, a large breakfast bar with seats for three, and a dining area that seats four. The house also features a new wet bar adjacent to the kitchen and great room. The master suite is more than just a place to lay your heads; this spacious room offers amenities such as a gas fireplace, flat screen TV, natural lighting, and a private terrace. The master bath features a deep-soaking jetted tub, a separate walk-in shower and dual sinks.
The mud room is accessible from the one car garage, with ski and snowboard storage. The private outdoor hot tub offers spectacular views of the surrounding mountains, and is the perfect way to relax and experience this beautiful setting.
- Complimentary garage parking
- 24-hour check-in
- Concierge services
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.