Why we like it
- Elegantly decorated with enough space to feel right at home
- Easily walk to both the slopes and Main Street
- Sit back and relax in the comfortable living room couches
- Host a dinner, it's easy with the large table and full kitchen
- Warm up in the private hot tub on the back deck overlooking the mountains
- There are two fireplaces, one in the living room and one in the master bedroom
What you need to know
- Though not ski-in/ski-out, the walk to the runs is short
- There is tons of storage space throughout, with tall elegant cabinets in every room
- One bedroom has three twin beds, perfect for kids
- The house has a parking garage but you won't need a car in this location
- Walking to Main Street means navigating a steep staircase. Ditch your ski boots before doing so
Popular Park City features
Dwell on Woodside (sleeps 8)
King, Queen, 2 Twin Bunks Dwell on Woodside
This contemporary mountain home features three luxury bedrooms, three full baths, and comfortably accommodates up to eight guests. The residence blends graciously into the surrounding landscape and features a private outdoor hot tub to enjoy this peaceful setting from. On the main floor, the plush, comfortable great room with a stately fireplace draws everyone in for joyous gathering. Beyond the great room, there is a kitchen and dining room. The well-equipped gourmet kitchen is made for entertaining, and has high-end appliances that will please any chef and make meal time a breeze. The dining room seats up to eight guests and the breakfast bar seats four. This mountain retreat offers contemporary elegance, superb comfort, and pristine interior design, and perfect for the guest desiring a luxury ski vacation.
- Parking onsite
- Concierge services
- Designer toiletries
Bedding and linens
- Premium bedding
- Private hot tub
Food and drink
Media and electronics
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Housekeeping (fees may apply)
A 50% non-refundable deposit is due at time of booking. The balance is due 60 days prior to arrival. If arrival is less than 60 days from booking date, the full payment is required to confirm your stay.
All Rental Deposit's and/or subsequent Payment's (monies) received from Guest are NON REFUNDABLE. Guest should not enter into an Agreement if they are not fully aware of and acknowledge such. Cancellation, any and all Rental Deposit's or Payment's previously received shall be considered as Actual Damages to the Lessor and such amounts shall fully accrue to the benefit of the Lessor. Lessor shall have no further obligations to Guest and specifically no obligation to allow Guest access to the premises. Additionally, Guest shall not receive rent refunds in the event Guest's stay is shortened for any reason.
No Events: No events, parties or any gathering which would exceed the Maximum Occupancy of the Property is allowed, without the prior authorization.
We will provide you with detailed arrival instructions within 10 days of arrival.