Why we like it
- Located on Main Street, this hotel is steps from the main attractions of Park City
- Easily walk to the base of the Town Lift for the quickest access to skiing
- This contemporary condo is uniquely decorated in a modern-mountain style
- The upscale kitchen with Viking and Subzero appliances makes cooking a treat
- Both the living room and the bedroom have flatscreen Apple TVs
- Curl up next to the large gas fireplace in the living room
What you need to know
- This unit sleeps four, including the queen sofa bed in the living room
- Parking is included but is under the Marriott Hotel down the street
- On nice days, enjoy the view from the private balcony
- Be sure to try the nearby High West Distillery for local whiskey
- Pets are not allowed at this property
Popular Park City features
Located directly on Main Street, the best of Park City is directly out the door of this contemporary condo. Easily hop on the Town Lift to access the slopes of the expansive Park City Mountain Resort or explore the shops, restaurants, bars, and galleries of the surrounding downtown area.
- Distance to Park City Mountain ski access: 100 yards
- Distance to Main Street: On Main Street
Bungalow (sleeps 4)
One King, one child bed, and a sofa bed ontemporary Main Street condo with modern mountain decor and private deck, steps from Town Lift
This contemporary Main Street home puts the best of Park City at your doorstep -- skiing & snowboarding, live outdoor concerts, open-air dinner parties, arts festivals, and of course, the Sundance Film Festival, where you’ll have a front-row seat to the ticket office, Egyptian Theatre, festival lounges and nightlife events. The Park City Transit center is a short walk away for complimentary shuttle service throughout the city, including other festival venues.
For skiing & snowboarding, walk steps to the Town Lift, where you can access more than 7,000 acres of Utah’s best terrain for all abilities. In the summer, take the lift to mid-mountain trails for hiking and mountain biking. At the end of your day, ski or bike into the High West Saloon for parmesan fries and a house-made whiskey. With home just a few doors away, you can go ahead and linger, or even stop to change for an evening out first.
Your spacious, upper-level condo offers a relaxing escape away from the action with rich wood, brick and faux fur accents, plush throw rugs, comfy leather furniture and a private deck. Guests can enjoy the upscale kitchen with Viking and Subzero appliances and all the necessary cooking tools. The Bungalow comfortably sleeps 4 guests between a king bed in the master bedroom and a queen sofa bed in the living room. Both the bedroom and the living room have flatscreen Apple TVs with premium movie channels. You’ll have a spacious bath and separate powder room.
Whether you’re coming for the skiing, the festivals, or simply for a mountain escape, this inviting condo will put you in the heart of all that Park City offers. Ask our Xplore team to help you plan the perfect itinerary.
Please note that parking for this condo is located under the Marriot hotel.
There is a security deposit required for Sundance.
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.