Why we like it
- Newly constructed, this house is incredibly chic
- Located one block from Main Street, there are plenty of local restaurants, shops, and bars within walking distance
- Relax in the private outdoor hot tub after a night on the town
- The house's theater is ideal for a night in
- Park your car in the heated garage, it will save you from having to clean off the snow in the winter
What you need to know
- For the quickest access to skiing, walk 5 minutes to the base of the Town Lift
- One of the beds is a loft and accessible via a ladder
- On nice nights, sit back on the patio and look out over the city
- Head to No Name Saloon for drinks, it's a Park City classic
- Pets are not allowed on this property
Popular Park City features
This Park Ave house is just a block from the heart of Main Street. Easily explore the iconic restaurants, bars, galleries, and shops of downtown. For quickest access to skiing, walk to the Town Lift at Park City Mountain.
- Distance to Park City ski access: 0.25 miles
- Distance to Main Street: 50 yards
Snowflake Villa (sleeps 8)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Bedroom • Twin Single (2) • Third Bedroom • Queen • Double This newly constructed luxury home sits just a block from Park City's Main Street for prime access to shopping, dining and nightlife.
This newly constructed luxury home sits just a block from Park City's Main Street for prime access to shopping, dining and nightlife. The Town Lift is a short walk away for ski access to Park City or a scenic chairlift ride to shaded trails in the summer. Stunningly decorated with hand-selected furniture and simple decor, 505 Park Ave. is a comfortable mountain retreat with modern nuances, including a private outdoor hot tub and a projector screen theater. Experience all that Park City has to offer at this finely appointed vacation home.
Newly constructed with modern decor and luxurious amenities, this 2,350 square foot Old Town home is an ideal retreat for those looking to explore all that Park City has to offer. Walk to Main Street for shopping, dining and nightlife, and to the Town Lift for skiing or scenic chairlift rides. After a day on the trails, relax with a private outdoor hot tub, projector screen theater and relaxing living areas. This home also features a heated one-car garage.
During the Sundance Film Festival this home requires a security deposit.
- Private hot tub
Media and electronics
- Free WiFi
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.