Why we like it
- This large ski home has the decor of a quaint bed & breakfast
- Located near the base of Deer Valley, a short drive from both the resort and Main Street
- Gaze out of large windows at stunning views of the Wasatch Mountains
- Cooking in the gourmet kitchen is truly a treat
- The private hot tub is simply luxurious
- Heated floors are a simple but extravagant touch
- Wood burning fireplaces add a level of comfort and ambiance
What you need to know
- Store your car in the two-car garage on site
- The entertainment room is the ideal place to spend an evening
- Walk a quarter mile to the closest bus stop to access the ski mountain and Main Street
- Parking near Main St. is limited, take the bus instead
- Pets are not allowed at this property
Popular Park City features
Tucked into the Snow Park neighborhood of Deer Valley, this quaint mountain home is in a quiet location. Take the bus ten-minutes from the base of Deer Valley and fifteen-minutes to Main Street.
- Distance to Deer Valley ski access: 1 mile
- Distance to Main Street: 1.5 miles
Racers Roost (sleeps 12)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Bedroom • King • Third Bedroom • Queen • Fourth Bedroom • Sleep Sofa • Queen Sofa Sleeper, • Fifth Bedroom • Twin Single This 5,400 square foot Snow Park home is ideal for families looking to experience more than one resort while in Park City.
This 5,400 square foot Snow Park home is ideal for families looking to experience more than one resort while in Park City. With both world-class ski areas within a 10-minute drive, Racer's Roost is also less than two miles from Main Street restaurants, shopping and nightlife. Enjoy mountain views, a gourmet kitchen, radiant heated floors, hot tub, a spacious den and a two-car garage. A master and two guest master bedrooms all offer large en-suite bathrooms.
There is a private hot tub, entertainment room, BBQ grill, wood fireplaces, heated two-car garage and extensive views of the surrounding Wasatch mountains. Main Street Park City is only a 6 minute drive away.
During the Sundance Film Festival this home requires a security deposit.
- Private hot tub
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.