Why we like it
- Has ski-in/ski-out access to the Jordanelle run and the Jordanelle Express Gondola
- At 6,000 square feet, this is a phenomenal option for a large group or family
- Admire the views of Deer Valley's slopes and Lake Jordanelle out your windows
- The large kitchen with granite countertops will make you love cooking
- Put your gear on in the convenient ski prep area with custom hardwood ski lockers
- Relax in the private outdoor hot tub
What you need to know
- There are both gas and wood fireplaces throughout the property
- Claim the Master, the bathroom has both a jetted tub and a steam shower
- Get our movie fix in fashion, there is a theatre within the house
- There are no restaurants within walking distance, bring your car to drive downtown
- Pets are not allowed at this property
Popular Park City features
Situated in a quiet location outside of town, this house has ski-in/ski-out access to the Jordanelle run at Deer Valley. Drive 10 minutes into town to access the attractions of Main Street Park City.
- Distance to Deer Valley ski access: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to Main St.: 3.1 miles
Harmony Haus (sleeps 12)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Bedroom • King • Third Bedroom • Double • Fourth Bedroom • King • Fifth Bedroom • Double 5 bedroom town home
This 6,000 square-foot townhome is nestled mountain-side for stunning views of Deer Valley's slopes and Lake Jordanelle. Beautifully designed with granite counter tops, state-of-the-art appliances and elegant décor, this home features a theater with leather recliner seating, a wet bar, gas and wood fireplaces and a spacious deck with private outdoor hot tub. A heated two-car garage leads to a ski prep area with custom hardwood ski lockers. Take the Private funicular down to the lower section of Jordanelle ski run which takes you directly to the Jordanelle Express Gondola. Main Street Park City is 3 miles away.
During the Sundance Film Festival this home requires a security deposit.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.