Why we like it
- Located just off Main Street, you can easily walk to the attractions of downtown Park City
- Relax in the private outdoor hot tub after exploring the town
- Curl up next to the wood burning fireplace, it adds to the ski house ambiance
- Cook over-the-top meals in the gourmet kitchen, which has granite counters and top-of-the-line appliances
- If you're in town to ski, easily walk to the town lift for quickest access to the mountain
What you need to know
- The large house sleeps 14, one room has three-bunks which is perfect for kids
- There is a washer/dryer on-site, convenient for longer stays
- If you bring a car, you can leave it in the heated garage
- Check out the Banksy Art, a block from the hotel
- Pets are not allowed at this property
Popular Park City features
Situated on Park Ave, just a block from Main Street, this home is in the heart of Park City. Easily walk to the variety of local restaurants, shops, bars, and art galleries in downtown or check out the ski mountain, the town lift is a 7-minute walk away.
- Distance to Park City ski access: 0.25 miles
- Distance to Main Street: 50 yards
Park Avenue Home (sleeps 14)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Bedroom • Queen • Third Bedroom • Queen • Fourth Bedroom • Twin Single • 3 Twin Bunk Beds Queen Sofa Sleeper • Sleep Sofa Stay in the heart of Old Town Park City with this beautiful private 3,000 square foot ski home.
Stay in the heart of Old Town Park City with this beautiful private 3,000 square foot ski home. Walk to the Town Lift at Park City Mountain Resort, and after a day on the slopes, explore the restaurants, galleries and shops of Main Street. Newly renovated with granite counter tops and top-of-the-line appliances, 435 Park Ave. offers a king suite, kids' bunk room, den with large-screen TV and a private outdoor hot tub. Families will love the washer and dryer, heated garage, gourmet kitchen and spacious dining area.
This Old Town ski home is located a block from historic Main Street and within walking distance of the Town Lift at Park City Mountain Resort. Newly renovated, 435 Park Avenue offers everything you need to enjoy a luxurious mountain retreat, including a gourmet kitchen, spacious living areas, a private outdoor hot tub, deck space and gas fireplaces.
During the Sundance Film Festival this home requires a security deposit.
- Private hot tub
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.