Why we like it
- This newly remodeled home has ski-in/ski-out access to Deer Valley
- With a large dining table and lots of seating room in the living room, it is ideal for families
- Kids love the game room which has a Wii and an arcade
- Relax your sore muscles in the private outdoor hot tub
- Watch your favorite movie in the den which has a projector screen
- Gaze out at breathtaking views of the mountains from every corner of the home
What you need to know
- Ski-in/ski-out to the easier groomed runs off Northside Express
- Get the party going with the sound system that runs through the whole house
- One of the rooms has 2 sets of bunk beds, it can be crowded if you're all adults
- The two master suites both have fireplaces
- There are limited dining options within walking distance but Main Street is accessible via a 10-minute drive or 12-minute bus ride
- Pets are not allowed on this property
Popular Park City features
Tucked into the Empire Pass neighborhood mid-mountain of Deer Valley, this hotel has ski-in/ski-out access to the Northside Express lift. Drive ten minutes to Main Street to explore the shops, restaurants, and theatres there.
- Distance to Deer Valley ski access: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to Main Street: 3 miles
Northside Villa (sleeps 16)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Master Bedroom • King • Third Bedroom • Queen • Fourth Bedroom • Twin Single • Twin/Queen Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle and Twin Bunk Bed • Fifth Bedroom • Twin Single • Queen Sofa Sleeper This beautiful, newly remodeled residence is located in the luxurious Empire Pass community at Deer Valley Resort
This beautiful, newly remodeled residence is located in the luxurious Empire Pass community at Deer Valley Resort, offering ski-in, ski-out access to the perfectly groomed runs on Flagstaff Mountain. With 6,600 square feet of living space, this 5-bedroom home offers two master suites with gas fireplaces, 7 baths, gourmet kitchen, a den with projector screen theater, 4 Apple TV's, game room with Xbox and arcade, a whole-home sound system and a private outdoor hot tub.
Perfect for families, this newly remodeled home features a projector screen theater, gourmet kitchen, arcade room, Xbox 360, Wii, three 4K TV's and four Apple TV's in the home, sound system throughout the whole house, hi-speed internet and heated three-car garage. After a day on the slopes, relax in the private outdoor hot tub and enjoy stunning views of the surrounding mountains. Main Street Park City is 3.5 miles away.
During the Sundance Film Festival this home requires a security deposit.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Concierge services
- Private hot tub
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.