Why we like it
- Offers unbeatable ski-in/ski-out access to the Silver Strike Express
- Extremely cozy, this condo feels like your private ski cabin
- Relax in the outdoor hot tub and gaze out at the stars after a day on the slopes
- There is a common lodge with a pool table
- The washer/dryer onsite comes in handy during longer vacations
- The heated underground parking is extremely convenient
What you need to know
- Located in the Empire Pass community of Deer Valley
- There is a kid's room with bunk beds, be prepared if you're traveling with all adults
- Sleeps 9
- There is not much within walking distance, you will have to drive to get food
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Popular Park City features
Tucked at the base of the Silver Strike Express, this condo offers ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes of Deer Valley. Drive 7 minutes into downtown to explore all Main Street has to offer.
- Distance to Deer Valley ski access: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to Main Street: 2.5 miles
Arrowleaf Lodge #416 (sleeps 9)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Bedroom • Queen • Twin Single • Twin/Double Bunk Bed Three Bedroom Luxury Condo
These stunning 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath luxury condos are located in the beautiful Empire Pass community of Deer Valley Resort. Each Arrowleaf condo offers ski-in ski-out access, breathtaking views, a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, spacious floor plan, and elegant mountain décor. The Arrowleaf ski lodge provides an outdoor hot tub area, common lounge with pool table and heated underground parking garage. For exceptional ski access and luxury accommodations, Arrowleaf condos are an excellent choice for your Deer Valley ski vacation.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Ski Locker
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.