Why we like it
- This cozy mountain condo has fireplaces in the living area and every bedroom
- The private outdoor hot tub is simply luxurious
- Tempur-Pedic mattresses are beyond comfortable
- There is a Junior Olympic-sized pool between the two buildings in the complex
- Bask in the stunning mountain views out every corner of this unit
What you need to know
- In summer, this property is on the ninth hole of Canyons Golf Course
- The property just opened an onsite fitness center
- Ski-in/ski-out via the Waldorf Gondola, which will take you directly to the red pine lodge
- There are a few base area restaurants nearby, take the free bus to access nearby shopping centers
- Pets are not allowed at this property
Popular Park City features
Tucked into the base area at Canyons Village, the ski lifts are easily accessible after a short ride on the Waldorf Gondola. Take the free city bus or drive ten minutes to downtown Park City to explore the iconic restaurants, shops, and art galleries there.
- Distance to Canyons Village ski access: Ski-in/Ski-out
- Distance to Main Street: 5 miles
Juniper Landing 103 (sleeps 10)
Master Bedroom • King • Second Bedroom • King • Third Bedroom • Twin/Double Bunk Bed with Twin Trundle, Queen Sofa Sleeper • Sleep Sofa Three Bedroom Townhome
This 3 bedroom, 3 1/2 bath ski property is just minutes from Canyons Village and offers excellent ski access to new Park City via the Frostwood Gondola. Finely appointed with top-of-the-line appliances, granite counter tops and gas fireplaces in the living area as well as each bedroom, this luxury vacation rental also caters to tired muscles with Tempur-Pedic mattresses and a private outdoor hot tub. In addition to convenient ski access, Juniper Landing offers a Junior Olympic sized pool, common area hot tub, outdoor fireplace, and a fitness room with sauna and steam rooms. Enjoy an unforgettable ski vacation in the Canyons Village area at Park City. Main Street Park City is only a 10 minute drive away.
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.