Why we like it
- This charming ski home is ideally located within walking distance of both Park City Mountain and Main Street
- All rooms have private baths and large flat screen TVs
- After a night on the town, return to the private outdoor hot tub
- Curl up next to the cozy gas fireplace in the living room
- The heated garage saves you from having to clean off your car of snow
What you need to know
- The private balcony is ideal for people watching
- The kitchen with top-of-the-line amenities is perfect for prepping breakfast or on-the-go lunches
- The shops and attractions fn Main Street are a 12-minute walk away, take the free bus for quicker access
- Treat yourself to a unique dinner at the nearby Viking Yurt
- Pets are not allowed on this property
Popular Park City features
Situated midway between downtown and the base of Park City Mountain, this contemporary mountain home is in the ideal location to experience all Park City has to offer.
- Distance to Park City ski access: 0.5 miles
- Distance to Main Street: 0.5 miles
Little Empire (sleeps 7)
Master Bedroom • Queen • Second Bedroom • Twin Single • Twin Murphy Bed • Third Bedroom • Queen This charming ski home is located in the heart of Old Town Park City
This charming ski home is located in the heart of Old Town Park City, less than half a mile from both Park City Mountain Resort and Main Street. Amenities include private baths and large flat-screen TVs in each bedroom, an outdoor hot tub, private balcony, gas fireplace, gourmet kitchen and heated 1-car garage. Experience an unforgettable Park City vacation at this beautiful alpine residence. This home is within walking distance to Main Street Park City and has inviting decor, hardwood floors, granite counter tops, a cozy gas fireplace, large flat-screen TVs, balcony, private outdoor hot tub and heated 1-car garage.
During the Sundance Film Festival this home requires a security deposit.
- Private hot tub
For all private homes, a 50% of total rental amount non-refundable deposit is due within 10 days from booking date. Balance of reservation is due 60 days prior to guest arrival date. For Private home reservations made within 60 days of guest arrival, full non-refundable lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due within 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.