Why we like it
- Set back a bit from town, but still has access to the Festival and Theatres
- Bring back some history with this gorgeous mine-themed ski-in/ski-out lodge
- Contemporary decor and furniture offer historical ambiance
- Tucked away on a side street makes this a bit of a secret
- Ski rental and bike shop on property for convenience
- We highly recommend the Silver Star Cafe for some morning brew
- Mountain views and golf course views make for a great setting
What you need to know
- Home of the Sundance Film Festival offices
- There is a rental shop on-site if you plan to ski
- There is a city bus stop directly outside, it will take you to Main Street and the theatres for free
- Outside of the on-site cafe, there is not much within walking distance
Popular Park City features
Offering ski-in/out access to Park City Mountain Base Area, this popular lodge is located just a short ride from the shops, restaurants, and theaters in the downtown area.
- Distance to Main Street: 1.5 miles
- Distance to the Park Ave Theatre: 1 mile
3-Bedroom Condominium (sleeps 8)
Bedding varies. Spacious luxury condominium with on-site trails and lift access. Bedding varies.
This exceptional 3-bedroom condo features a gourmet kitchen with top-of-the-line appliances, beautiful mountain décor, private baths and TVs in each bedroom, a kid-friendly bunk room and a private outdoor hot tub. Located in the ski-in/ski-out community of Silver Star at Park City, this condo offers excellent ski and snowboard access to Park City Mountain Resort via the on-site Silver Star lift. The complimentary Park City bus service makes it easy to get to the base at Park City Mountain Resort for ski school as well as shopping, dining and entertainment on Main Street. Guests can also take advantage of Resorts West's complimentary shuttle service based on availability. Silver Star at Park City offers a heated outdoor pool and hot tub, fitness center, on-site front desk and concierge staff, on-site cafe ski rental shop, Park City Mountain Resort lift ticket window and heated underground parking.
For condos, town homes, and Silver Star cottages, Resorts West must receive 1 night of non-refundable lodging as a deposit 10 days from booking date. 45 days prior to reservation arrival date, remaining reservation amount is due to Resorts West. For reservations made within 45 days of arrival, full lodging amount (including taxes and fees as referenced in paragraph d of the Rates/Commissions section) is due 5 days from booking date. Reservations must be paid in full prior to guest arrival. If any deposit is not made by its due date, reservation may be subject to cancellation and any previous deposits may be subject to forfeiture.
Reservations cancelled after booking is made and up to 45 days prior to arrival will forfeit 1 night of lodging deposit plus any applicable processing fees. Reservations cancelled within 45 days prior to arrival date will forfeit full lodging payment.
We offer our standard on-site check-in appointments between 4 PM and 10 PM. However, if you anticipate arriving outside of those hours we can tailor an appointment to meet your needs. We ask that you please let us know if you would prefer an after-hours in-home check-in, or if you would rather check in at our front desk and receive a personal property tour at a convenient time for you the following morning. I would be happy to coordinate either of these options based upon your preference.